Kimberley is your laidback winter destination. You wake up on mountain, put your boots on sitting on your bed and head to the village for a coffee. It’s a very civilized way to winter!Kimberley is located in the Purcell mountain range and receives an average snow fall of 13 feet of snow in a season. They also boast the best combination of sun and light Purcell powder of any other resort in Canada! With over 1,800 acres of terrain, 80 named runs and glades. Other winter activities here include cross-country skiing, dog sledding, and snow shoeing.
Ski-in ski-out condos at the base of the mountain. All rooms have full kitchen facilities. What more can you ask for?! Relax in the outdoor heated pool and hot tubs and enjoy all the comforts of home in your room!
• Ski-in / ski-out accommodations
• Ski/ board equipment storage
• Free underground parking
• Hotel restaurant and lounge
• Pet friendly (fees apply)
• Fully equipped kitchen in each suite
• Heated outdoor pool and hot tubs
• Fitness room
• Most suites have a private balcony
Avg Snowfall (Meters)
• 2975 acres of skiable terrain
• Base elevation of 1150m / 3773 ft