Safety is our number one priority during these unprecedented times. Live it Up is here to make sure you’re safe as you start exploring Alberta and BC again!
All of our suppliers and partners in the listed packages are following the orders and recommendations from the Alberta Government to ensure the health and safety of all guests and staff. To see details about the precautions that each supplier is taking, please visit their individual websites.
If you are feeling unwell, have any symptoms of COVID-19 and/or have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days, we ask that you wait to travel in Alberta & BC. Visit the Government of Alberta’s COVID-19 info for Albertans for further details on how to proceed if you are unwell.
Live it Up has adjusted our terms and conditions for bookings until further notice. Visit our Terms & Conditions to find full details of the changes. If you are driving yourself for our Road Trip packages there is no Live it Up Lifestyle Adventures waiver that needs to be signed.
Our friends at Tourism Jasper have put together a list of resources to help you travel safely this season. Check out their page to make sure you’re up-to-date on all information and so you know what to expect when you’re in Jasper National Park!
Effective August 4, 2020, face masks or face coverings are required on Jasper’s downtown sidewalks and in all indoor public spaces. You can visit the Municipality of Jasper’s website for more details on when and where masks are required.
Banff & Lake Louise Tourism have put together their own list of resources to help you plan your trip to the region. Visit their page to know the requirements when you’re in Banff National Park.
Effective July 31, 2020, face masks will be mandatory within enclosed public spaces and several blocks of downtown Banff. You can visit the Town of Banff’s website for all the details on their bylaw.
Tourism Canmore Kananaskis also has information on what to expect when you’re visiting the area.
Effective August 7, 2020, face masks will be mandatory within all indoor public settings in Canmore. You can visit the Town of Canmore’s website for all the details on their mask bylaw.
Please make sure to check out the Government of British Columbia’s website to know what to expect when travelling in different regions of BC.
If you are joining one of our group trips, we’ve made a few changes this season. Read on to know what to expect!
The Live it Up Tours team and our suppliers are making every effort to ensure we can get you out skiing and boarding this season! Our primary goal is to keep our patrons and staff safe. We have implemented many safety procedures and will continue to follow Alberta Health Service guidelines as things progress. Please check each individual suppliers website for their safety protocols & procedures.
• All Group Trips: You have the option of running at half capacity to help with social distancing and everyone wearing masks throughout the bus ride. Everyone gets a window seat with this option OR you can fill to 40 persons if the trip is all intimate cohorts that can sit adjacent to each other and remain masked throughout the bus ride. There will be one full aisle of empty seats with this option. For all trips everyone must remain seated throughout the bus ride in the same seats and there will be no lingering in the aisles or moving to visit with other patrons while on-board.
• Masks will be mandatory on the all coaches as long as Alberta Health Services recommends it (there will be a 30-minute window for eating after meal stops once everyone is seated).
• Mandatory COVID-19 questionnaire must be completed prior to boarding. There will be a link provided to each guest to complete in advance online.
• Motorcoaches: Before each trip, the entire bus will be completely sanitized using a fogging system. Common touchpoints will be wiped with sanitizer each time all customers get off the bus (for stops longer than 30 minutes). The coaches are equipped with high end HVAC systems that filter the air and help remove pathogens
• Washroom available with self-sanitizer spray and hand sanitizer.
• Hand sanitizer available throughout the check-in process and on the motorcoach.
These changes and procedures will continue until further notice and are subject to change.
If you still have concerns about COVID-19 as it relates to any of Live it Up’s packages, please reach out to us!